In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

amazing!

i was looking up frame by frame animations in flash and i got to say this is fream-by-frame done splendidly.

i really loved the intro; motion graphics at its best!

oh yeah, i was wondering how you guys made the noise effect all through out the whole movie?

Rudy responds:

Just moviecliped the noise effect, and lowered the alpha

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

LOL

hahaha i was half way of the song and i already cudnt stop laghing of the comp chair. haha. HOLD - demons - pot of tea. haha. smart!

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

f*ck me? F*ck YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

that was sleek man. i loved the smooth animation, and i really like how u guys played with the shadows and lighting. really looks promising. ima stick my neck out here in NG again. kinda like silent hill and resident evil.. but more hardcore.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

brutal

really liked it, but im kinda sleepy so the game beat me instead, im rock out tomorrow~

JohnnySedona responds:

Let me know how it goes.

Time wont End this Blood Shed Time wont End this Blood Shed

heavy

i really liked the pace by the ending, too bad that its quite short. beat up the drumset did he? goodjob on the guitars

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

amazing

i was gon comment on ur the journey song, but this quite caught my attention more, stirred up the gamer and rocker in me. feels like a game soundtrack, and i imagine the scene a fast paced a lone protagonist surrounded by an army of watever. this is just clearly... great music.